2.04.2014

Am I weird? Don't answer that

I am weird. I know that. I sometimes find myself reacting differently than I should to things. Today is World Cancer Day or something like that. I am a cancer survivor. I am happy to have survived it for sure but I have a bad attitude about the whole cancer thing. Maybe I am not owning my membership in the card carrying survivor set. I mean, I understand to celebrate survivng but I just don't get in to the whole rallying and wearing purple or attending Relay For Life, although the one time I did, it was very uplifting but for some reason, for the most part, when I see things like let's wear purple or turn our pictures purple or wear a ribbon... blah... probably I should see someone about this, maybe I am still stuck in some ways in the anger part of the grief process of what cancer took from me. I don't know, just felt like typing about it somewhere for a bit... do what you will with this lovely little post lol

No comments: